Cool Birthday Gifts: 16 Great Ideas for an Exciting Sweet 16
Turning 16 is an important milestone in your friend’s life. It is the time when young girls turn into young ladies. So how can you make your best friend’s sweet 16 special?
Here are 16 things you can do for her with some cool birthday gifts to make her 16th birthday memorable.
1. Call or text her when the clock strikes 12 and be the first to greet her.
2. Post some cute pictures of the two of you on her Facebook wall and send her a birthday greeting.
3. If you’re in school, have 16 classmates hand her one balloon throughout the day until she receives 16 balloons in all. Add cute notes or birthday wishes to each balloon.
4. Make a giant handmade birthday card and have all of her close friends write a birthday message.
5. Sixteen is usually the time when you get your driver’s license. If your best friend is going to the DMV to get her license, accompany her. She will appreciate your presence as she marks a significant point in her life.
6. After she gets her license, ask her to drive to the spa and treat her to a day of pampering. Have your nails done in matching colors to solidify your friendship. If this is too expensive, you can ask her to drive to the mall or the arcade where you can enjoy the day just hanging out.
7. If she is getting a car for her birthday, you can make her a car gift basket. Put a car freshener, glass cleaner, road map and an emergency road kit. She will find this useful as she drives her new car.
8. For something really personal, you can create a video birthday message from friends and family. Just get your video camera and ask her mom, dad, siblings and close friends to say a short message. Transfer this to a DVD. This will be something she will treasure and she can watch over and over.
9. Another great idea is to make a scrapbook or a photo book. If you have been friends for years, then you probably have pictures from when you were little. Include this in the book. You will be able to create lasting memories that she can look back to years from now.
10. If she loves music, you can make a CD of her favorite songs.
11. If you love baking, then you can make her 16 cupcakes. Food is always appreciated especially when it is homemade.
12. If you are on a budget, you can take her to the dollar store. Tell her she can choose any 16 items she wants.
13. If she is the sentimental type, write her a letter stating the 16 reasons why you love her. This will surely bring tears to her eyes and ensures that you will be best friends forever.
14. If she has a lot of trinkets and knick-knacks, you can give her The Butterfly Jewelry box so she can store all her precious items.
15. If you love crafts, you can make a friendship bracelet for her to symbolize the deep and lasting bond the two of you have.
16. Nothing ushers in a 16th birthday better than a surprise party. Coordinate with her parents to organize one. Invite all her close friends and relatives to mark this historic day of her life.
You only celebrate your sweet 16 once, so make sure that this is one birthday that she will remember for the rest of her life.
Source by Rachel Manalo on http://ezinearticles.com/?Cool-Birthday-Gifts:-16-Great-Ideas-for-an-Exciting-Sweet-16&id=6447083