Best Motorcycle Riding Gear for Beginners / TOP 5 Tips
Motorcycle Gear for Beginners / TOP 5!!! Subscribe and Share! It truly helps the channel so much! *** https://goo.gl/Pjnknj ***
Here are my Top 5 essential motorcycle safety gear every rider should wear. Let me know what you guys think and what you wear! Like, subscribe, comment, and share!!
You can also buy the gear I use in the links at the bottom of the description!!
1. Helmet - Lets start off at the top. You need a helmet. Your skull is pretty hard, but you have a pretty soft brain. Not to mention a face you might want to keep. My recommendation, at minimum get a 3/4 helmet. Full face is highly preferred. Make sure it is also DOT certified, at minimum.
2. Jacket - Get a quality jacket. Mesh, Textile, Leather, or a mix of quality materials that won’t rip apart when you hit the asphalt. If you can afford it, get more than one jacket. One for the winter, and one for the summer. Make sure it has armor slots too. You can buy armor separately or with the jacket.
3. Gloves - Don’t buy any ol’ gloves. Make sure they are actual motorcycle gloves. Cheap leather gloves from Target will not work. Go to a motorcycle store, local or online. Gloves can in fact have armor. Some sport bike gloves have knuckle and palm armor. Get what you are most comfortable with.
4. Pants - Normal jeans will shred like paper. There are many different types to choose from. Just make sure they use abrasion/tear resistant textiles, like Kevlar. As with motorcycle jackets, most pants offer armor slots.
5. Boots - Or shoes. Preferably boots though. Protect those ankles. Modern motorcycle boots have hardened areas to prevent crush injuries. Whether you drop the bike or a car swipes you, your ankle is pretty much screwed. Boots will help prevent a lot of the damage. Motorcycle shoes only protect the actual foot. Buying a tall boot isn’t a bad investment considering it will help you walk away from a crash that would normally crush your lower leg.
Have fun riding around on that sweet bike, but be prepared! I just want you all to be safe.
Bell Bullitt Review:
Bell Custom 500 Review:
Dezel Gloves Review:
Roland Sands Design Judge Glove:
Speed & Strength Rust and Redemption Jeans Review:
ICON 1000 Elsinore Boots Review:
Mt. Lemmon Riding:
► Official Website: http://www.dandanthefireman.net/
► FaceBook: https://goo.gl/HPCi8G
► Instagram: https://goo.gl/hngf8Z
► Twitter: https://goo.gl/5mXdfW
► Medium: http://goo.gl/mnvhsK
► Bell Bullitt TT (Discontinued): http://amzn.to/2d17mPO
► Bell Custom 500 Cabbie (Discontinued): http://amzn.to/2d198AJ
► Roland Sands Design Dezel Gloves: http://amzn.to/2d19qaR
► S&S Rust and Redemption Jeans: http://goo.gl/1D0BMQ
► Roland Sands Design Tracker Jacket: http://amzn.to/2chhiWQ
► Fly 8th Street Mesh Jacket (Discontinued): http://goo.gl/sX83L3
► ICON 1000 Elsinore Motorcycle Boots: http://goo.gl/Cmrthg
► SENA SMH10r: http://amzn.to/2cqfRmm
► GoPro HERO4 Black Edition: http://amzn.to/2cucOM0
► GoPro HERO3 White Edition: http://amzn.to/2cqgWLc
► Tascam DR-05 Digital Audio Recorder: http://amzn.to/2d1aMCf
► Sony ECM-CS3 Stereo Lapel Mic: http://amzn.to/2d8IpkA
► DJI Phantom 3 Standard: http://amzn.to/2cyG0km
► 2012 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200cc (Sportster)
► Roland Sands Design Fly-By-Wire Grips: http://amzn.to/2d8PxyB
► Custom Black 1″ Short Riser Set For Harley: http://goo.gl/rA1CUX
► Biltwell Moto Bar Handlebars (Dimpled): http://amzn.to/2cKKbIl
► Roland Sands Design Cafe Gas Cap: http://amzn.to/2cAkUWO
► Roland Sands Design Tracker 2-1 Exhaust: http://amzn.to/2cABbrv
► Roland Sands Design Speedo Relocation Kit: http://amzn.to/2cAAnTM
► Roland Sands Design LED Indicator Lights: http://amzn.to/2cUsQP6
► Mustang Fast-Back Seat for Harley Sportster: http://amzn.to/2cAlDHM
► Progressive 412 Series 13.5″ Shocks: http://amzn.to/2ciCe1i
► Mitas E-07 Front Tires: http://goo.gl/ZyszNV
► Duro HF 904 Median Dual-Sport Rear Tire: http://goo.gl/fB6oMD