Mechanix M-Pact gloves review
**The Tool that fits like a glove**
My review of the Mechanix M-Pact gloves.
They feature rubberised grip on thumb, index finger and palm, and sonic welded molded rubber on knuckles and fingertips. They have high impact PORON XRD in the palm that absorbs more shock and vibration associated with repetitive tasks than its much thicker, traditional EVA foam counterpart.
List of features:
• Impact Guard protects first knuckle with EVA foam covered by rubberized grip material.
• TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) on the knuckle and fingers protects against impacts.
• Trek Dry stretch fabric on the back of the hand provides ventilation and wicks moisture.
• TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) hook and loop closure for a secure fit.
• Rubberized tacky grip material on the thumb and index finger provides extra gripping power.
• Second layer of material in high wear areas.
• Second layer of material with 2mm of Poron XRD for impact and vibration absorption.
• Durable synthetic leather palm.
Price £29 or $30
Disclaimer: The views in this video are mine alone and do not reflect a third party or Mechanix as a company.